Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Susan B. Komen Ultimate Drive

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quincy56

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Susan B. Komen Ultimate Drive Reply with quote

For those of you that don't know about this, you should check it out if it is coming to your area. Registration info here

I've also helped move the fleet from dealer to dealer the last three years. This year I drove the 650 convertible about 35 miles on the highway. They usually look for CCA members to help out with the move, but this year they needed more people and would take anyone.

If you just go to the dealer and drive the cars there, it is still fun. No pressure, you never even see a BMW sales person. Just get in the cars (alone) and drive them on the specified route. And each mile you drive is $1 that BMW donates to the charity.

Means a bit more to me this year, as my wife was recently diagnosed with breast cancer.

Picture of the nothtern and southern feet schedule:

Picture of some of the cars.

John

92 325ic - Isabelle
91 318i - Oscar - RIP
89 325i - Otis - RIP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: