Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2 E30s For Sale Convertible and Parts car. Columbia MD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eclypser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: 2 E30s For Sale Convertible and Parts car. Columbia MD Reply with quote

I have a silver '87 325i convertible with red interior for sale. The details are on cars.com the zip code is 21045. Asking $2500.

I also have an '88 325 with only 134k miles. This would be a great car, if it didn't have rust in the rear quarter panel. The rust makes it unsellable as a driving car in MD, so if you are in some other state that doesn't care about rust, it would be great, but in MD it is strictly a parts car. Asking $750.

Finally, I have a hardtop for the convertible. The hardtop has it's own cover/bag. Firm $1000 unless purchased with convertible.

The cars are displayed in my profile picture.

'95 M3, '99 M3, '89 325i, '01 M3, '96 328is, '97 M3, '88 325, '87 325ic. It's a disease. But it sure is fun.

eclypser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Parts Car Details Reply with quote

1988 BMW 325 (straight 325, 2.7L engine, not e,i,is) for rebuild or parts

The good:

At 125K, Replaced the following: Center suppport bearing. Struts, bilstein touring, all 4 corners (car handles like a rock). Brakes, new rotors, and pads all around. Mild port and polish job on the cylinder head, new stock camshaft, rockers and eccentric adjusters. Alumninum ceramic coated intake and valve cover, and misc. under the hood parts. New fuel tank.

The bad:

ABS is non-functional. Exhaust has been repaired, but it's time for a new exhaust system, the cat is still good. A/C doesn't work. It did last year, maybe needs a recharge.

The Ugly:
Rear quarter panel rust. Which makes it a parts car only in MD, but could be made a driving car in other states.

'95 M3, '99 M3, '89 325i, '01 M3, '96 328is, '97 M3, '88 325, '87 325ic. It's a disease. But it sure is fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: