Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

86 BMW 325E 127,000 MILES FS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bob12312357

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: 86 BMW 325E 127,000 MILES FS Reply with quote

I know i am posting in the wrong place but i figure i let you guys have first crack at it b4 i post locally. While it has been a good run i have decided to give up the 325e as i am purchasing a toyota mr2 supercharged. I know let the flaming begin ( lol). So i need to sell this 325e to make room

The car has the following
battery less then 6,000 miles
pads and rotors less than 1,000 miles front and 50 miles rear
Coolant flush less then 50 miles
new antenna
The car needs the following
clutch and tires i can get recomend you to a mechnic who can get those done for around 700 total
Paint is mint with exception of one small rust spot from where i guess car was dinged in parking lot by previous owner
The interior is in beyond mint condition i can't stress this enough it looks brand new and i always recieve compliments on it.
The car starts right up and the engine runs strong.
Tranny shifted very smooth before clutch went,never grinded.
It has never left me stranded and is good in the snow if you drive with caution.
Very fuel efficent gets around 23mpg city and 32 highway.
I live in staten island,new york and my cell number is 718-801-4623 call me with any questions i am open to all "reasonable" offers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: