Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What set-up fro brake cooling

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
makaio

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: What set-up fro brake cooling Reply with quote

What set-up are most people using for brake cooling on E30's that race and go to the track? Does anyone have any pictures?
Steve D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: What set-up fro brake cooling Reply with quote

3" hoses connected to the factory inlets under the front bumper which run to backing plates mounted on the inside of the front wheels. I bought a kit from a local guy in San Diego who makes them. Send me a private message if you'd like his email - last I heard he'd be happy to provide more. I'll try to snap a picture & post.
makaio

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: What set-up fro brake cooling Reply with quote

THat's what I figured, I just had not seen it yet. Similar to what I run on my Porsche.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Racing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: