Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

5" Tachometer Instalation

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crazym3Albo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: 5" Tachometer Instalation Reply with quote

I was just woundering if anyone out there knows how to install a 5" Tachometer with shift light onto a 1995 bmw M3. Is it possible and what wires would i need to connect.Has anyone out there seen it done or have it done them selves?
Billo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:59 am    Post subject: 5" Tachometer Instalation Reply with quote

Hey,

Welcome to the board. Since you're kinda new here, it's kinda hard to help you if we don't know how to respond. It's always good to snow the board with information on a question like this. What brand tach? what color wires? Main reason for wanting an external tach? Information overload when asking usually assures that someone will want to help and respond. The question above reads; I have this thing that hooks up somewhere around the dash. Does anybody know what part number will assure compatibility? Simpler terms; if farmer Jones has 4 apples and 6 oranges, how many shingles will it take to roof his barn...
Give as much info about the tach as you have and your purpose and see if we can help.

Bill

P.S. Also... When you get a response, I'll move this thread to the proper vehicle posting area insted of the lounge. You're more likely to get stock quotes here than tach install info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: