Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

possible ny, pa, va, md, nj get together

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
e30_325es

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: possible ny, pa, va, md, nj get together Reply with quote

hey, anybody want to get together at the end of May? Import-kit/replicar nationals i think would be a great place to do it. it's in carlisle, pa, and is going on May 21-23. what do people think?

also, it says that if we can get at least 25 cars, we can get a tent for a club. i'm not sure if unofficialbmw qualifies as a club, but i'm sure we can find some way to get BMWCCA involved, if they aren't already.

price to show your car is only $15 for the weekend and it includes admission for 2 adults.

there was a meet last year at a state park in the pocono's that was pretty cool, but was all e30's. i think it would be a lot of fun having something where everybody could be involved.

also, if anyone else want's to go, but think they are too far away, there are on-site campsites available, which is probably where i'm going to stay. the price is $15 for the weekend for this too.

[ 03-29-2004: Message edited by: e30_325es ]
beejay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:50 am    Post subject: possible ny, pa, va, md, nj get together Reply with quote

I missed the last get together... work or some BS, I forget.

I will be at the Carlisle show though. Unfortunately I wont have the rag top there. I have a 21 year old Accord garage queen that I'm going to try to sell. I'll probably buy a spot in the car corral.

I've never been to the import meet so I don't know what to expect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: