Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I didn't know this - 325 is apparently

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roadstergal
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: I didn't know this - 325 is apparently Reply with quote

bird-ish for 'bathroom.' The 325 was covered in seagull crap when I left work today.

Well, she needed a wash anyway. And as I was driving her back to work (late night) after the wash, a gull managed a sideswipe divebomb on the freeway. Just a crappy day, I guess.
Cephas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: I didn't know this - 325 is apparently Reply with quote

Ughh, gotta love that *sarcasm*

Sometimes in the summer, the crows/pigeons will have left me a present or 100 when I come out of work. It gives me a good excuse to wash and wax though
markf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: I didn't know this - 325 is apparently Reply with quote

a murder of crows, 100,000 strong, migrates to my work place at 6pm everyday.
I have learned to leave before then.
It is the number one reason for not working late.
Bavarian Weedeater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: I didn't know this - 325 is apparently Reply with quote

i live half an hour from tampa and i rarely walk out to the 318 and find that a bird has shat on my automobile just lucky i guess. the only time i got bird crap on my car in a couple MONTHS was last week when i was driving, it splattered all over my windshield
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
patrick66

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: I didn't know this - 325 is apparently Reply with quote

Bird crap is nothing. Try a tornado and the resulting collapsed concrete and steel garage on top of the baby black rag! At least crap can be wiped off!!! Still looking for a reasonable '85-'90 coupe, BTW! Within 500 miles of Oklahoma City, still the Cultural Center of the Universe!
Billo
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: I didn't know this - 325 is apparently Reply with quote

Roadstergal,

I just ran across this post. LMAO . I just could help thinking what our cars must look like to the birds...

Birds eye view of a bimmer. Bullseye!

Bill

--------------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: