Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1984 318i For Sale - LOTS of extras!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmw318i535i

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: 1984 318i For Sale - LOTS of extras!!! Reply with quote

1984 318i 2-door daily driver was running good until head gasket blew on 3/30/05. It happened right when I pulled into my driveway and never overheated, but it is blowing white smoke. You can get the entire head gasket set from Bav Auto for $50.00, but I just don't have time to do it. I fell in love with the E28's and decided to try the E30 and it's just not the same for me. I have been working on the car for the time I have had it, since about 12/04. Have done the following work to the car: Brand New Tires ($250.00), Changed the oil and put on BMW oil filter, flushed the radiator and put in BMW Antifreeze, New battery ($50.00), New Bosch ignition wires ($75.00), New Bosch cap and rotor (30.00), New Bosch spark plugs ($10.00), New front wheel bearings on both sides($180.00), New brake rotors on the front ($70.00), New brake pads on the front $25.00), installed new windshield ($250.00), reinforced the floor boards throughout the whole interior with industrial stainless steel ($100.00), installed a used heater core that was barely used ($50.00), New thermostat from the dealership ($30.00), installed complete black vinyl interior from a 1987 325e (Front and rear seats, carpet, center console, e-brake console, glove box). I have also some spare parts that will go with the car, two spare doors(driver and pass ), spare hood, spare trunk lid, spare used ignition wires, cap and rotor, rear window, side windows, and brand new grommets for the brake master cylinder where the resevoir seets into it ($6.00). I also have a beautiful used Colgan Bra that will go with the car ($50.00) and a spare set of 14" bottle cap rims that I meant to put winter tires on ($150.00). And as a added bonus I will include the EXTREMELY hard to find BMW Factory Repair Manual that comes in the Blue binder from the dealership that is specifically for this car only ($100.00 value) which makes any work that it needs simple. If you want pictures, I can email them to you. Or if you would prefer, you can come and view the car yourself.
bmw318i535i

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: 1984 318i For Sale - LOTS of extras!!! Reply with quote

DSCF0019.JPG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: