Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1991 325i for sale, damaged, going cheap.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scruff

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: 1991 325i for sale, damaged, going cheap. Reply with quote

Hey all,
I am selling my 325i, I just don't have time to fix the problems with it. Here are the details, not holding anything back...

It's a 1991 325i, White around 130,000 miles.
It's had a 325 ETA engine put in it by the previous owner BUT it still has all the 325i injection, cooling manifolds etc. The yard that changed the engine may still have the i motor but I don't. The oil pan is cracked, and has been JB welded up as a temporary fix.

It's auto, and the transmission works but the change from second to third is occurs late and is very abrupt. I suspect it could be fixed with servicing. This is my biggest reason for getting rid of the car.

The body is good except for a hit to the back left quarter from it rolling into a ditch (may also have contributed to transmission) other than that the car is rust free and the paint is OK.

The interior is very good, the seats need recovering but the dash is in very good condition as is the standard stereo which still works perfectly (antena even goes up and down!) The oil service light is on from when it came due, and I don't know how to turn it off, this is not the service interval light that plagues early E30's.

All this sounds bad, but the car easily be fixed by someone with time and basic knowledge and I hope someone out there wants it. I am hoping to get around $1500 usd for it, and if this sounds greedy please keep in mind it's a 1991 and those in decent condition still sell for around $3500. I am also happy to negotiate.
The car is in Atlanta - Georgia, I can be contacted on 404 512 3715 (Paul) or paulgregoryatlanta@comcast.net and would be happy to help any potential buyers with arrangements and can take/send pictures of any parts of the car you may needs to see in details.

Thanks !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: