Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1997 BMW 328is For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Planohockeyjew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: 1997 BMW 328is For Sale Reply with quote

Im looking to sell my 1997 BMW 328is, I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area. The car is Alpine White with a black interior. It is a 5 speed. With 73,500 miles. The car has been maintained perfectly while I have owned it, placing Mobil 1 Synthetic, also just replaced the AC componets, also a few other parts, all records can be retrieved if necessary. Additions to the car is a Clifford Intelliguard 750 security system. I also added an M3 Style Spoiler. Tread on the front tires is about 95% while the back is about 75% if not more. If you live in the Dallas Area and are interest please call up my dad anytime at 972-669-9990 he would be more then happy to help you and give you any other information.
Asking Price- 14,000$
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: