Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1987 325iC and '88 parts car for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
patrick66

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:38 am    Post subject: 1987 325iC and '88 parts car for sale Reply with quote

1987 325iC with a 1988 325iC parts car for sale. My '87 suffered tornado damage in May '03. It's drivable, but needs hood, top frame, left door & glass, right door glass, and lf fender. Parts car has good w/s & header, quarter glasses, deck lid, quarters and more. The '87 is titled and has current OK registration to 12/03. The '88 is parts only, no papers. The '87 had all-new top end work done in 3/03 (valve job, new cam, timing belt, and all the other normal replacement parts therein) and shows 103K, but it has more like 115K miles. The '87 is triple black, the '88 is red/tan. Will not part out, goes as a set only. $1,500 obo buys both cars/trade for ??? Cars are just East of Oklahoma City, OK. Other priorities drive this sale, my loss is your gain! E-mail me for more details.
patrick66

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:22 am    Post subject: 1987 325iC and '88 parts car for sale Reply with quote

Still have the car and only one response, and he never followed up. Come on, folks! If no one wants it, is there ANYONE within 500 miles of OKC with a good '87-'89 325i or 325ie coupe that has engine problems they'd like to sell cheap?
patrick66

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: 1987 325iC and '88 parts car for sale Reply with quote

$1,000.00 buys all, folks! I've got almost $2K in the engine alone, the car runs and drives, the parts car has lots of good stuff, and I'd really like to have these gone or traded on a coupe of equal value before the first of the year. Pics avaliable by snail mail if you are seriously interested of both cars. I'm not interested in parting them or going the ebay route. Someone needs a great little project out there!!!
acg_528e

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:12 pm    Post subject: 1987 325iC and '88 parts car for sale Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by patrick66:
$1,000.00 buys all, folks! I've got almost $2K in the engine alone, the car runs and drives, the parts car has lots of good stuff, and I'd really like to have these gone or traded on a coupe of equal value before the first of the year. Pics available by snail mail if you are seriously interested of both cars.

Sorry, I'm not a potential buyer myself -- I'm going to need to sell my current '83 528e in a hurry once I have the front strut back together again -- but I'd suggest that if seeing your car(s) would help sell them, try running an ad in the local photo classified magazine.

I'm probably going to do that for mine as well, since the local paper will otherwise bury my classified ad in with the $300 Chevies and such. (For some idiotic reason they sort all their classified car ads by _year_ instead of by brand, as if they think a potential car buyer will wake up one day and say, "I'd like to buy a nice red 1992!")

[ 11-30-2003: Message edited by: Andrew Green ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: