Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Total Mystery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liam Gaffney

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:15 am    Post subject: A Total Mystery Reply with quote

I have a 318i with a mystery illness. It stopped on the side of the road. I got it towed home and started the usual dianostics,spark,fuel etc, and it all checked out only, and this is the bit.The fuel is reaching the injector rail but the injectors are not opening. I have changed the relay on the bulkhead, another ECU, I have done an ohms test from the ECU to the injector rail and thats ok. I have basically tried everything I know and had no joy. Is there anyone with any ideas that I might try before I go mad. I sure would appreciate it. Thanks. Liam. [EMAIL]null[/EMAIL]
McK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:56 pm    Post subject: A Total Mystery Reply with quote

Liam --

This question made it into the wrong board. Try posting in the E30 or E36 board, depending on which model you're driving.

I tried posting for you in the E36 board, topic "fuel injectors"
Click Here for the Thread

[ 07-18-2003: Message edited by: McK 325iS ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: