Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'79 528i 4 sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
meezyke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:43 pm    Post subject: '79 528i 4 sale Reply with quote

I have a 1979 528i that i wish to sell because i need the space for another car. this car has been sitting for about 4 years and has low miles on an engine and trans rebuild. the body is straight with no rust and the interior is fair, ie; no major rips or tears. the dash is covered with no cracks. sunroof, new tires, brakes,rotors, shocks & other suspension parts,radiator
rebuild, new fuel pump, water pump. mechanically very sound. i suspect most of what it needs is cosmetic. when last driven it ran just fine. i just put a new battery in it and it turns over and runs for a second but acts as though it's not getting enough gas (i'm thinking cold start valve or something else in the fuel delivery system). this car will clean up very nicely for someone willing to invest a little time and very little money.
i will sell the car for $600.00 obo
the engine and trans alone are worth at least that. to be sure, E12 lovers buying this car will no doubt be glad they did. email me and i will send you pictures of the car via email.

home: 909-923-8956
voicemail:206-350-5373
email:meezyke@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: