Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1986 325 for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bhorsley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2001 3:21 pm    Post subject: 1986 325 for sale Reply with quote

She's a blue 325 with a clean interior and body (no rust), her motor is really strong and reliable (so far), she's traveled 110,000 miles and I'll bet she's got 90,000 more left in her. I recently got her a new exhaust , tires, timing belt, distributer cap and plugs and a K&N air filter. I''ve changed the oil every three thousand miles. The only catch is that I bumped her nose into a tree, but it's been repaired and looks almost as good as new. Contact Bryan at bhorsley@mediaone.net with any questions or offers. I'd be happy with $3000.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> BMWs for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: