Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

18" BBS RX wheels for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mke33

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 4:55 pm    Post subject: 18" BBS RX wheels for sale Reply with quote

I am selling the 18" BBS RX wheels that came with my 325ic when I bought it. The wheels are in great shape with few minor scratches. The tires that are mounted on the wheels are also included - Pirelli P7000 P225/40 ZR18. The wheels show on the tirerack.com website, under BMW, BBS. I can send pictures of each wheels plus details of the scratches (I measured them, being a good engineer). I had a tire shop measure the tread left in the tires: 4/10", 4/10", 5/10", 6/10". I want $900 for the set - I live in Milwaukee. Send me an email if you are interested: mke66@hotmail.com

[ 11-24-2002: Message edited by: mke33 ]
Rozzwell

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:01 pm    Post subject: 18" BBS RX wheels for sale Reply with quote

I'm assuming these are a 5 lug pattern? Not a 4 lug?
mke33

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:37 am    Post subject: 18" BBS RX wheels for sale Reply with quote

Yes, they are are 5 lug pattern. I have closeup pictures I could send if you give me an email address, or send me an email.
mke33

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:18 am    Post subject: 18" BBS RX wheels for sale Reply with quote

These wheels are still for sale....
mke33

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: 18" BBS RX wheels for sale Reply with quote

wheels are sold
McK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 6:45 pm    Post subject: 18" BBS RX wheels for sale Reply with quote

Just a question about your setup. Did you have the factory suspension, or had you lowered the car? I have a 325iS, concerns about clearance if I went to an 18" wheel...
mke33

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 4:57 am    Post subject: 18" BBS RX wheels for sale Reply with quote

it was all factory.

The boys on the bimmerforum.com website have lots of modified cars with 18" wheels - may want to check the posts there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: