Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1991 318is MINT w/ NEW ENGINE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
camillo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:45 pm    Post subject: 1991 318is MINT w/ NEW ENGINE Reply with quote

1991 318is 126k with brand new re-built engine from www.bavengine.com. Engine alone was over $4000 installed. Only a few hundred mile on it with documentation to prove. Car has a $2500 custom paint job. Interior is immaculate and looks like it is brand new. Same owner since it was purchased 5 months old in 1991. Sadly, car was in an accident and I do not have collision coverage. Since I do not have the money to repair (after spending so much on the engine.) I have no option but to sell it as is. Damage is from rear bumper to rear wheel well on left-side. No more than around 2k damage if sent to a body shop, or less if you can do it yourself/ have connections. This car has been pampered and well kept (Florida car until 2 years ago).Everything on this veihicle functions to perfection. No engine lights are on and it is almost mint. This is the last year for this body style and is in condition that will make it a collectable once the damage is repaired.. Please call or email if you would like pics/info. 443-794-2531. Baltimore, MD camillo4u@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: