Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Car Audio Setup for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SunDevilSteve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 8:36 am    Post subject: Car Audio Setup for sale Reply with quote

I am selling my entire car audio setup. Please let me know if you are interested in it. I will get the model numbers

Pioneer CD Player with XM compatibility. It is VERY similar to this one http://pix.crutchfield.com/products/2001/130/x130DEHP440-f.jpeg. I will get you the exact model number if you email me. In really good shape.

Sony 502mx 120 Watt Amp. In good shape.

SAS Bazooka tube. In very good shape. comes with install straps

Brand New Monster Cable 100w installation kit

New Monster Car Audio Digital Capacitor 1 Farad Silver color.

Approx 3' of unused Monster Cable "XLN" wire

New Monster Cable 'M' Series audio interconnect cables.

I am looking to sell this whole thing for $400. I will part it out for the right offer. It rocks pretty hard. I had it all in a 93 318i and it thumped pretty nicely inside. Please let me know if you are interested.
acatalyst

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:09 pm    Post subject: Car Audio Setup for sale Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve Hamilton:
I am selling my entire car audio setup. Please let me know if you are interested in it. I will get the model numbers

Pioneer CD Player with XM compatibility. It is VERY similar to this one http://pix.crutchfield.com/products/2001/130/x130DEHP440-f.jpeg. I will get you the exact model number if you email me. In really good shape.

Sony 502mx 120 Watt Amp. In good shape.

SAS Bazooka tube. In very good shape. comes with install straps

Brand New Monster Cable 100w installation kit

New Monster Car Audio Digital Capacitor 1 Farad Silver color.

Approx 3' of unused Monster Cable "XLN" wire

New Monster Cable 'M' Series audio interconnect cables.

I am looking to sell this whole thing for $400. I will part it out for the right offer. It rocks pretty hard. I had it all in a 93 318i and it thumped pretty nicely inside. Please let me know if you are interested.

I am interested, however, I need to know what will you take, bottom line, for the whole thing, I know you said you had it in 93 318i, any problems you see with it being installed in a 94 525i.

You can e-mail me directly at abk@tds.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> Parts for sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: