Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conforti Counterfeit Chips?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 5 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnAllen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 12:18 pm    Post subject: Conforti Counterfeit Chips? Reply with quote

A couple years back there was a pending lawsuit between Conforti and a 'Jimma' over selling counterfeit performance chips.

In the process, Jim Conforti offered anyone with one of these chips an AUTHENTIC chip in exchange for the chip and an affidavit.

I was one of the unfortunate ones in this scam, and complied with Conforti's wishes.

I had a number of email exchanges with him, he explained it was still pending, then nothing... no chip, no more emails. I have tried every couple months to find out, but no response.

Has anyone heard what the outcome of the lawsuit was? Did ANYONE receive the 'good faith' offer put forth by Jim C.?

Just curious.....
Thanks in advance.
John Allen
(not the 'M' person)
Tacoma, WA
'87 535is

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 5 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: