Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Buyer Beware: Jimmy's fake Xenons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 5 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
charliesmith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 6:16 pm    Post subject: Buyer Beware: Jimmy's fake Xenons Reply with quote

Paul,

Here's a copy of the e-mail I sent to Jimmy for you and all the bulliten board browsers to view.

To : BmwXenon@aol.com

Subject : Dissatisified Customers Are Expensive.

Jimmy boy,

Just thought you should know you have a dissatisfied customer (paulmcmenamin@msn.com ) exercising his 1st amendment right on the BMW bulletin boards! My experience tells me to satisfy EACH customer no matter what the cost. A $125 transaction gone bad may result in hundreds, perhaps thousands of dollars in lost future sales. Standing firm behind a limp 10 day return policy speaks for itself when a simple refund goes a long way towards customer good-will and satisfaction. Who knows, maybe it rained for 10 days and the bulb installation was delayed. But hey, it's your business. There's many more selling the same product with a genuine interest towards customer satisfaction .... and repeat business.

Respectfully

Charlie Smith
Dallas,Tx.

Forgive me for medeling in your business. I think a bad bussinessman should hear from potential customers. I will post his reply (if he bothers to respond).
charliesmith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 6:42 pm    Post subject: Buyer Beware: Jimmy's fake Xenons Reply with quote

Paul,

More correspondence to Jimmy. Perhaps a letter writing campaign from other Unofficial BMW Bulletin Board readers as well?

To : BmwXenon@aol.com

Subject : Dissatisfied Customers Are Expensive WEB PAGE

Jimmy,

Attached is the web page that Paul McMenamin (paulmcmenamin@msn.com) posted his dissatisfaction on. I also posted my open letter to you. Good luck with your customer support efforts.

Respectfully

Charlie Smith
Dallas,Tx.
charliesmith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 11:00 pm    Post subject: Buyer Beware: Jimmy's fake Xenons Reply with quote

Paul and all Bulletin board readers,

Here is Jimmys response to my e-mail. You be the judge.............

Jimmy,

Thank you for the timely reply. I will post your response for all to see.

Thank You

Charlie Smith

>From: BmwXenon@aol.com
>To: rcharliesmith@hotmail.com
>Subject: Re: dissatisfied customers are expensive WEB PAGE
>Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 23:01:06 EDT
>
>Hi Mr. Charlie Smith:
>
>Thanks for your e-mail. Yes, my customer service has been more than great.
>This guy have e-mail me with threats many times before he post the negative
>feedback on the forum. I would figure this is some trick others are playing
>on me.
>
>I have 10-Days $ back guarantee, if he hates my product so much. 10 days is a
>good grace period for him to return.
>
>Thanks again for your advice.
>
>Regards,
>Jimmy (www.BmwXenon.com)
edjack

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:28 pm    Post subject: Buyer Beware: Jimmy's fake Xenons Reply with quote

What a Scumbag!
charliesmith

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 12:52 am    Post subject: Buyer Beware: Jimmy's fake Xenons Reply with quote

Paul,

Perhaps Jimmy has his account deliberately set up so as to not allow credit card transactions. Thus eliminating any reimbursement remedies. He's obviously been through this drill before. In Texas, we rednecks would break this character from sucking eggs by throwing a rope over a tall tree limb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 5 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: