Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where is fuse 75 on e39?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 5 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
edjack

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 5:08 pm    Post subject: Where is fuse 75 on e39? Reply with quote

Tony, my Boy, check this response in the Roundel from a gal who was fed up with the whining about cost, complexity, etc of BMWs:

Here is a homily from a gal who was responding to all the whiners in the Roundel (national magazine of the BMWCCA) who were spending Big Bucks to keep their Bimmers on the road. She was giving a testament to the fact that she will NEVER buy another brand of car, EVER:

"My Bimmer lifts my spirits and touches my soul. I may be having the worst day on record, but the second I sit down in my Ultimate Driving Machine, the clouds part and the sun shines through. I cannot put a price on that. These are not mere cars, these are works of art. They have been created for our pleasure, status, and soul. Look beyond all the bad experiences, expenses, and troubles; there is nothing in life that is guaranteed, and the same things could have happened to you if you bought any other vehicle in the world."

I guess, if you don't feel this way when piloting your Bimmer, maybe it's time to cash it in on a Taurus??

Ed

charliesmith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 5:06 pm    Post subject: Where is fuse 75 on e39? Reply with quote

Tony,

I agree with ED. You're driving a machine. Machines do break down occasionaly. It's what you're driving between breakdowns that really counts.

Charlie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> 5 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: