Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Owners of 2001-02 M3s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> M Cars Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff325i

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 6:03 pm    Post subject: Owners of 2001-02 M3s Reply with quote

I'm in the market looking for a new car. I've got it down to two, the Escalade and the M3. Totally different, I know. I wanted to ask M3 owners out there, what is it like to own the car? Maintain it? How often do you get to use the car to it potentials. Max horsepower means revving it to about 8000 rpms, does that opportunity ever come up. i live in the bay area of CA. if anyone have thought about how owning the car has been, please let me know. thank you.

01ImolaM3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 9:40 am    Post subject: Owners of 2001-02 M3s Reply with quote

Wow that's a wide range Escalade to M3!

I've had some problems with my E46 M3 when I first got it...but mine was in the first allotement for the US so dont think you can really gauge as it was such an early production.

I am in Georgia so I get to open it up quite often and there is NOTHING like it hearing the engine rev to redline! After you get over the apprehension of breaking something, the sound is addicting.

But why not a X5 or M3? why escalade?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> M Cars Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: