Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who is 1st Warranty Group

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> M Cars Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dbrub2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 7:54 pm    Post subject: Who is 1st Warranty Group Reply with quote

This may be one of those often asked questions but i'm fairly new to the list so I'll boldly ask anyway. I bought a 98 M3 about 6 months ago with 15000 miles. Love the car and have always done my own wrenching but that was on Toyota's and the Bimmer is a bit higher on the tech scale. In fact looking over my recently purchased Bentley's manual I see I lack many "specialty tools" so when I get a postcard from First Warranty Group offering extended warranty I wondered about the viability of such a thing. SOOO I now ask the experts out in ether-land if anyone has advice on this. Is first warranty a legit organization. Has anyone used them and have comments? thanks
donaldan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 8:27 pm    Post subject: Who is 1st Warranty Group Reply with quote

I like to know too. I am soon to replace one of my BMW's and like to compare extended warranty pricing in case I decide to have it. I haven't heard of First Warranty but l like to have their quote if they prove out to be legit.
dbrub2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:44 pm    Post subject: Who is 1st Warranty Group Reply with quote

Turns out First Warranty is some kind of broker and the real warranty house is a group called Warrantech Automotive of Florida, Inc.who sells a service contract called "RepairMaster" You can find Warrentech at www.warrentech.com I still don't know if they provide a viable product or not but I'll keep digging.
dbrub2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:58 pm    Post subject: Who is 1st Warranty Group Reply with quote

Turns out First Warranty is some kind of broker and the real warranty house is a group called Warrantech Automotive of Florida, Inc.who sells a service contract called "RepairMaster" You can find Warrentech at www.warrentech.com I still don't know if they provide a viable product or not but I'll keep digging.
dbrub2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: Who is 1st Warranty Group Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post...got to leave that back-broser button alone. Wanted to update the info on warrentach. Their brochure has www.warrentech.com but some other site appears when that is entered. try http://warrantech.com/ and it should get you to nirvana where all your questions are answered.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> M Cars Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: