Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All new E46 owners read plz.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
omp

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: All new E46 owners read plz. Reply with quote

I am a usual at the unofficial e36 board, but today I just got tired of seeing something that really bothers me and I hope that some of you E46 guys will do something. I live a mile away from BMW of North America here in Cali. And everyday I see new models being test driven on our city streets, which doesn't bother me because I get to see them before anyone else does.. But heres what bothers me. At lunch time, a handfull of these guys that work not in the R&D dept. but rather the shipping facility that ships out E46's, take out a new car to have lunch in or go joy ride in. I know that they dont' own the car and some poor smuck that just bought his brand new bimmer with a few test miles on the odo is expecting it to be delivered in cherry condition but I see so many times, every single day these guys just take out a new cherry car meant for someone else instead of using their own to go get lunch and Im' sure to run other errands. I am planning in a few years to supplement my E36 with a new one but I wanted to let all owners know of this incase some have recieved their cars with an unusual amount of mileage on their Odometers

JetBlack330Ci

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 10:58 pm    Post subject: All new E46 owners read plz. Reply with quote

Thanks for the warning. Which town is the BMW of North America?, I live in the Bay Area.

I am waiting for my 2002 330Ci. I expect it will arrive in two weeks time. I told the dealer that I will reject the car if it has more than 10 miles on it. He said he understands my concern and will make sure it is not driven around unnecessarily.

------------------
2002 330Ci on order

[This message has been edited by JetBlack330Ci (edited 01-19-2002).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: