Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index Unofficialbmw.com
The UnofficialBMW BB, answers for your BMW questions.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can a 2000 BMW E46 323i be turbocharged?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum

Support Unofficialbmw.com :: Download Free Healthy Habits iPhone app!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voodoo_pple

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2001 10:04 am    Post subject: Can a 2000 BMW E46 323i be turbocharged? Reply with quote

I was surfing the net the other day and I found this website that said that a E46 BMW 323i has turbo's for it. I'm not sure whether this is true, but if it is ,I am very very interested in getting one for myself. Can someone help me on this?

See all UnofficialBMW Ads
BSIBMW

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2001 5:03 pm    Post subject: Can a 2000 BMW E46 323i be turbocharged? Reply with quote

You can turbo your car. Depending how much you want to spend will determine your performance output.With a stock motor you can run a turbo with about 6 to 8 psi of boost any more will do massive damage to motor because of your motors high compresion.You will have a noticeable increase in power with that much boost.Any more you will have to take your motor apart and do massive overhaul.But I think you would be happy with the 6 to 8 psi of boost.If you have any other questions email me direct.
glask

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2001 9:11 pm    Post subject: Can a 2000 BMW E46 323i be turbocharged? Reply with quote

do you know what the engine compression ratio for 323?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficialbmw.com Forum Index -> E46 - 3 Series Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: